Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Root Beer Float - Check!

Sooo we're nearing the end of summer (not sure when that happened!), and I'm getting closer to the Food List Challenge deadline I set for myself back in June. Just to jog your memory, it went a little something like this:

'The pledge I make today (Saturday, June 2, 2012), is that by the end of August (Friday, August 31st, 2012), I will have checked a minimum of 10 additional dishes off my foodie list. I challenge you to do the same!'



To date, I've crossed 6 items off that list! Just 4 more to go. My latest item (aka the 6th item), was a Root Beer Float! Yeap, believe it, I've never had a root beer float! I love root beer! And I love ice cream, it really seems like a match made in heaven right?! WRONG! Turns out I like them as individuals but not as a couple. Sorry folks!


See we even have a proper A&W mug!

Excited...
...Not so much lol


 

No comments:

Post a Comment