Thursday, May 3, 2012

Entry numero uno

Entry numero uno


I don't know about you but I take more pictures of my food than some people take of their own children. Clearly I have issues...but moving past that, I've decided I need an outlet to display my obsession. Surely there are others out there like me, those who might be interested in what I have to say...at the very least someone in the market for a new recipe?!

This blog will feature everything under the moon about food - recipes, reviews, articles and then some. The one thing you will learn is I love everything there is to love about food, with the exception of its calories...

So I hope you enjoy my blog, after all, cornering unsuspecting family and friends to show/tell of my kitchen adventures was starting to get awkward ;) 








No comments: